Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your perspectives on whether to tell the family. From what it sounds like (which was my gut feeling as well), letting your families know helped you to deal with things. Y and I will definitely be discussing this issue soon!!

On another note, I am starting to get very impatient with this cycle though I know I could still have a long wait ahead. I am on CD36 and AF is no where in sight. I do not even think I have O'ed (and most likely will not). My cycles normally last anywhere from 30-180+ days (with the average being around 60). So I am not really all that far into it yet. I am just hoping that by writing about AF's arrival, it will come!!

Congratulations to Mrs*Girl at Who Needs Patience on her recent BFP!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, those are some long cycles. I had some friends in highschool and college that always talked about getting their period like 3 or 4 times a year. I thought they were so lucky!

Here's wishing AF arrives soon, much sooner then the average.

Thanks for stopping by.

M. said...

:( Long cycles suck. I hate. Hate. HATE. them. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that AF comes soon!