Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, Monday...and back on the wagon

I am taking a sick day from work today (which really means I am working from home). Y had the flu all weekend and though I haven't gotten it yet, I am tired and worn out from his sickness. I love him dearly but he and I have completely different ways of dealing with being sick. Me? I just want a dark room and to be left alone. Him? Moans and whines like crazy. There isn't a minute that goes by where he isn't either moaning or asking feebly for me to check his temperature or some other request. I admit that I don't deal well with and and could stand to be a little more compassionate!

Yesterday, I recommitted myself to We.ight Wa.tchers. I used WW to lose 35 pounds from Jan-April and was feeling so much better. Since starting the last Clomid cycle I have completely stopped the program and have gained weight back (not sure how much because I am too scared to step on the scale). I also feel like crap most days because of what I have eaten and the fact that I have stopped exercising. So yesterday was my enough is enough day and I started tracking and eating healthfully.

My goal while on this break cycle was to lose 8 pounds. I am going to renew that goal and hopefully keep it going!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

It is so hard to get motivated again. Especially, when you did really good the first time and then let it go. I have a terrible time trying to keep motivated to exercise.. I have a pretty good diet, but I need to exercise. You have inspired me! I'm going to get back on that wagon too!

WE CAN DO IT!!

Katie said...

My husband is a big baby too!

Hope we have big little babies soon.

And good luck with the weight loss. I've put on 20 since IF hit the homefront. Pulling for you!