Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is anyone still out there? Its been a while

I can't believe its been over 2 months since my last post. I think everyone can guess how that cycle ended. I had another m/c. I was so devastated that I just retreated into a personal cave of sorts and couldn't talk about it. I tried to stay away from all things baby/TTC related (except others' blogs, which I kept reading but commenting was sparse).

There is so much to update on over the past two months, I am not sure where to begin. I think I will do a post for each month (Nov, Dec, and Jan) to get caught up.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Still out here, still listening. I am sorry for your loss.

Christina said...

I'm still here! Thank goodness for bloglines, huh?!

I'm so sorry for your loss, LanY. It is just not fair but I am glad to see that you're digging yourself out of that cave you mentioned. Best wishes.

christina
unquestionablelove.blogspot.com

Lea said...

Glad to have you back. I'm so sorry for your loss. A few months off is totally understandable.

Big hugs.