Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First week in February...moment of truth

I felt nothing during the 2ww. No sore bb's, no cramps, no naseau, nothing. During the other 2 cycles where I acheived a BFP, I didn't really feel much either, though this one still felt suspiciously quiet.

My beta was scheduled for Friday Feb 6 (12dpiui). I was debating all week whether to test on Wednesday, 10dpiui, Thursday, or Friday morning. I decided not to test on Wednesday as my past cycles have all had very low initial betas at 12dpo and 14dpiui. I tested Thursday instead, fully expecting a BFN.

Instead, the digital came up PREGNANT! My first reaction was, damn I am becoming a fertile infertile. Second reaction was this means nothing as I have gotten here twice and yet still no live babies.

The beta the next day was 51. Not terribly high but at least for the first time I was above the median reported on betabase! Small victories :) My focus really was on Monday, which would be the day I have never gotten good news.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am impatiently waiting for the next installment!