Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The rest of November was dark and cold...

After we found out that we would m/c #2, November became a very dark month. I did finally tell my mom about our IF struggles and losses. Prior to that only a few good friends new anything. I am not sure I felt any sense of relief or comfort from telling her like I thought I would. It was nice in a way to know that she knew and was there for me but I just really didn't want to talk about it and she of course did as she had so many questions.

Thanksgiving was uneventful. We started out with DHs family and things were fine until my 5 year old neice said we had to go around the table and say what we were thankful for. Of course my in-laws obliged because they would never say no to her. I nearly lost it at the table but managed to keep it together (my in-laws still know nothing).

We then went over to my mom's house and just missed my step-brother and his pregnant wife (shucks!).

Before the m/c, I had agreed to make the invitations for above sister-in-laws shower in February. More to come on this later...

In other IF November happenings, the doctor agreed to do recurrent loss panel testing to see if there was anything chromosomally wrong with DH and I. So we scheduled that for the end of December.

No comments: