Friday, February 13, 2009

Is this really happening?!

Beta #3 was today (finally, thought this day would not ever get here). My big envelope theory was correct again...I got a call at 1:30 with the excellent news that my levels have continued to double and is now 1131!!

I now get to have an u/s in just under two weeks. I am so happy that this baby is sticking around (at least for now)!

I really hope this is the one.

I also am looking forward to this long weekend as it has been forever since I have had a day off. I am still at work right now (bleh) but am leaving in 10 minutes and won't be back until Tuesday! How decadent.

Hope everyone has a happy valentine's day.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! I have been thinking about you and how far Friday seemed. Enjoy your valentine's day.

Lea said...

Hurray! Congratulations!!!

Happy Valentine's Day. Enjoy the long weekend. :)

Christina said...

great news!

Meinsideout said...

Yayayaya!! that is awesome, enjoy every single second!