Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hallelujah! Thank you Colorado!

Regardless of your views on the turnout of the presidential election last night, I think most of us infertiles can rejoice in the fact that Amendent 48 was turned down in Colorado. For those of you who had not heard about this, this was the pro-life initiative to give person-status at the point of conception (i.e., embryos would be persons and entitled to all the rights we as people get in this country). I am so happy that people recognized the implications of such an initiative (or voted the way they did even if they didn't understand the implications).

Wooohoo!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

I am a Colorado Voter. Your Welcome!! haha. I was so happy too!

Lea said...

I was happy to hear about that as well. Thank goodness.

M. said...

Agreed!

Sasha & Mark said...

I had not heard about that, but it might have had major implications for IF-- glad it didn't pass!!