Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2ww is over tomorrow!

My first beta is tomorrow morning (16dpt/14dpiui). I have tested twice at home. Yesterday there was a faint line, so faint it could have been evap. So today I tested with a digital and it says PREGNANT!!

While this is great news, this is also the same pattern as my last quasi-successful cycle where I ended up miscarrying. I have almost no symptoms aside from AF-like cramps and headaches which is exactly what I usually get when AF is about to visit.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for an unambiguous beta tomorrow and of course a doubling at the second beta.

7 comments:

Meinsideout said...

good luck!!!!!! I am hoping for a good beta number for you.

Christina said...

so thrilled for you, LanY! keep your chin up and i'll be waiting impatiently to see beta results. lots of hugs and wishes!
christina from unquestionablelove

Erin said...

Good luck with the beta. Here's to a good number!

Sasha & Mark said...

OMG!!! WOW!!! Congratulations! I hope you get great news at your Beta! Be sure to post numbers and make your intro on SAIF!!
-trinny (sasha)

Chelle said...

Congrats! I've got my fingers crossed for a great beta!

Lea said...

I can understand being cautious. Good luck tomorrow!!!

M. said...

Yay for positive pregnancy tests!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!