Monday, November 17, 2008

So nervous for beta #2 today

The blood has been drawn for beta #2 and now the waiting begins. I watched the lady enter the requisition into the system and I think she put priority elevated instead of stat. Which means I may not hear until later this afternoon.

How I am feeling about the results depends on the minute. My boobs are somewhat sore though not excrutiatingly so as I hear some people describe. I have waves of nausea but it is not consistent. The AF like cramps have diminished. I still have them 2-3 times per day but not like I was last week.

I really wish I didn't have to work today.I have a lot to do but I know I will not be able to concentrate.

I will be back later to share the results. Please oh please oh please be above 250!!!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I am waiting with bated breath!!

At least you get yours this afternoon! I had to wait until the next day... and For beta #3, I had to try not to think about it all weekend.

Post as soon as you hear!!

Sasha & Mark said...

Fingers crossed for good news...!