Friday, November 14, 2008

1st beta is partially in!

My first beta (14dpiui) is 70! While that is not the highest number in the world it is double my level during the cycle I miscarried.

My second beta is not until Monday, which seems like a long time away. By my calculations I should have two doublings occur by Monday. 48 hours would be Saturday so then my level should be 140ish. A second 48 would be Monday making my levels 280ish.

So 280 is my new fixating point!

I say the results are partially in because for some reason the progesterone levels are not available yet. I am on suppositories anyway so I guess its not a big deal.

Anyway, the idea that this PG could be healthy survives another day...

5 comments:

Chelle said...

WONDERFUL!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for doubling number!!!

Congratulations!

Lea said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Hang in there. Monday will be here soon! :) Enjoy.

Little Wonders said...

OMG, LanY, that is so amazing! I can't believe it! 70 is definitely a great 1st beta number! Congrats, you're pregnant!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for #2 on Monday.

Meinsideout said...

Congrats - I will keep my fingers crossed for you all weekend.

M. said...

That's FANTASTIC!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'll say a little prayer for Monday's numbers :)