Friday, July 4, 2008

What a lovely surprise!

Yesterday was CD1 of cycle 17!!! It came out of nowhere (temps are still high and no spotting) but it is here and for once welcome!!

I reordered my Clomid (50mg) and will start that on Monday (CD5-9). I really wanted to demand a monitored cycle this time to make sure that my lining isn't thining and have a better idea of how the medication is working but I didn't get to talk to the IF nurse because she is off for the July 4th holiday. I will speak with her on CD 6 but I am not sure if it is too late to begin monitoring.

I also need to ask her about the progesterone and when I will start that.

It feels really great to be back in the swing of things. I am also trying "The Sec.ret" with this cycle (power of positive thinking) so this cycle will work and I will be pregnant with a healthy baby in 4 weeks (or 2 going by fertilization).

3 comments:

Jill said...

I just stopped over to wish you good luck on this Clomid cycle.

Your attitude sounds great. I love the positive thinking and visualization of achieving a pregnancy in the next few weeks. Good luck!

Erin said...

Great positive attitude. I acted and talked like the Clomid cycle was going to work. All the best on this cycle. Hope you get your monitoring!

Christina said...

Yay! Good luck this cycle!!!! I am working on the positive thinking thing, too, though I haven't read the Secret...just saw it on Oprah. But I have been really saying thanks and visualizing what I want.

It sounds like you've got a great start with your positive attitude!