Monday, July 7, 2008

Every weekend should be a 3-day one!

Long weekends are so nice. I really think that work weeks should be 4 days and weekends should be 3 days long. People overall would be much happier I think!

We had a nice weekend, watched the Bosto.n Po.ps and fireworks show. The fireworks were really good though after a while there is so much smoke you can't see the fireworks very well. Yesterday we went to Wal,den Pond for a quick swim and relaxed on the shore for a bit. It was really nice.

Today is day 1 of Clomid. It hasn't arrived in the mail yet but should come this morning. Last time on Clomid, I had no side effects so I am hoping for the same this time!

Has anyone ever done a monitored Clomid cycle? How does it work? How often/when were you monitored?

4 comments:

Sasha & Mark said...

Amen sista!

I did clomid, but wasn't monitored that closely-- just with B/W to make sure I O'd strong enough. GL!

-trinny

Chelle said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I would love to see the Boston Pops! I bet is was a great show.

Good luck, I hope you react to the clomid the same way as last time.

M. said...

I didn't do Clomid, but Femara 4 cycles. I went in for an ultrasound on CD 10 every cycle, and then usually every 2 days until they were sure I o'd. Not really any bloodwork, though I have heard that a lot of REs test progesterone levels post-o. Fingers crossed for you guys!

Jill said...

Hey hon! I did a Clomid monitored IUI cycle. I took Clomid on Days 4-8. Had an u/s on Day 12. Triggered with Ovidrel on Day 13. IUI on Day 15. Hope this helps.

Just wanted to wish you a lot of luck this time!!