Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still alive and still pregnant!

Whew, work has been picking back up and I am wiped by the time I get home. But everything is going well here. I am 10w4d, still feeling no symptoms (except I get tired a little more easily). I am not sleeping very well at night. No matter what time I go to bed I wake up for 2 hours in the middle of the night. Its quite annoying. I think its mostly because I used to be a stomach and side sleeper and now its not as comfortable on my stomach so I am trying to stay just on my sides but I get very uncomfortable.

We had another u/s on Friday and the baby looked great. The heartbeat was very fast (180bpm) (is there such thing as too fast?? Most of what I have read says normal is 120-160). We even saw a small movement so that was exciting. Our next u/s (NT scan) is two weeks from yesterday!!

If all is well at that appointment, we will be telling our families over easter. My mom already knows so no special announcement for her but I ordered two onesies for my dad and stepmom that say Pepere's Punkin (with a picture of a pumpking) and Memere's lil' monster since the baby will be here (god willing) close-ish to Halloween. I am not sure how Y will tell his parents. He is trying to find a special way but isn't coming up with anything.

That is really all that is new. I told myself that if everything was ok at last Friday's u/s I would get a ticker (which I did on the Nest) and start posting weekly updates. So this is my week 10 update!!

2 comments:

Lea said...

That's so great! I'm glad to see an update and look forward to MANY more! :)

Sasha & Mark said...

how exciting!! glad things are going well!! You'll start feeling more comfortable posting as you get more good news! P's heartrate was high 170's-180's early on-- totally normal! And the OWT say you'll be having a girl! ;)