Wednesday, August 13, 2008

update

Today is day 7 so things should be quiet with respect to this cycle but I feel like they have been anything but!!

First off I had my first experience with the vag cam last Saturday. It was interesting. I felt like a pro and a rookie all at the same time. On the pro hand, I kept thinking that I would just know what to do and what I would see because I have read so many other people's experiences. Of course, in reality I was a rookie--I couldn't make out a single thing the tech was showing me.
The results came back ok though I need to do some research to find out if these are normal.
My lining was 3.7 and I had 20 very small follicles on the right and 10 on the left.
My estradial level (day 3) was 91. My quick research indicates this is on the high side. The nurse said everything was fine and to start the Clomid.

The BIGGEST fiasco thus far is that I forgot to take the frigging Clomid on Day 5!!!! I usually take it just before bed but the excitement of the Olympics threw me off and I totally forgot. I remembered at 4:30 am and of course jumped up and took it right away. I really hope that doesn't screw things up.

I go back on Saturday (day 10) for my next u/s and bloodwork. Hopefully, there will be some progress.

4 comments:

Little Wonders said...

Total bummer about forgetting to take Clomid. I was always totally freaked out and had nightmares of forgetting it, too. I'm sure you were fine, though. Best of luck with this cycle.

Chelle said...

I'm sure not taking the clomid till later isn't a big deal... at least you didn't forget it all together! Keep us posted on this cycle. Good luck!

Jill said...

Welcome to the land of the vag cams. Hope you don't become an expert with them! Good luck with this Clomid cycle.

M. said...

You'll never get used to the internal ultrasounds!! I hope you don't have to :) How'd your CD 10 appt go?