Saturday, August 30, 2008

1 week down (almost)...

Tommorrow I will be 1/2 way done with this 2 week wait. This one is going by very slowly despite work being crazy busy.

I went in yesterday for my post-ovulation progesterone test and the numbers look great! My p4 was 30.1 which is very close to what is was on our quasi-successful cycle. Last cycle it was only 11 so I am hoping for a better outcome this time!!

I will be testing at home next Sunday (my birthday) and my beta will be Monday the 8th. Feels like forever :(

No symptoms to report. Yesterday I felt a little crampy but could be gas (hehe). I started progesterone supplements last night. Last month I had no "symptoms"/side effects of p4 (sore boobs, cramps, etc.) so I am welcoming lots this week!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck!!! Hope the rest of the time flies by and you have a nice BFP to look forward to!

Little Wonders said...

I know those 2 weeks seem forever!! I hope it goes by quickly, and most importantly, the end results will make it all worth it :)! How fun that your birthday is coming up. Are you planning on celebrating big?

Chelle said...

Hang in there! You're almost there now. (It's Thursday) I've got my finger's crossed for you!