Friday, September 12, 2008

IUI #1 canceled

Went in for CD3 bloodwork and u/s this morning. The u/s tech said I was cyst free though she could not find my left ovary. She finally (after much pain and maneuvering) found something and measured it but I am not convinced it was actually anything meaningful.

My e2 was high (though not terribly high--71) on my bloodwork and since the doctor didn't think we got a look at the left ovary they are concerned there is a cyst and want me to take a break.

I am upset of course but will manage. The thing I am most upset about is that I have no idea when my next cycle will be as without meds they can be sooo long. But I will keep my fingers crossed for less than 50 days.

I am going to focus on losing weight during the break and getting my exercising back on track. I was running 10-15 miles per week and since the m/c have run maybe 3 times total. My clothes haven't been fitting very well and I feel like crap because of all the crappy food I have been eating.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry you were canceled. It sounds like you have a great plan in place for this month. Here's to a relatively short cycle.

Chelle said...

Sorry about the cancellation. I hope your cycle is short. I can relate to taking a break and getting back to "normal" or whatever!